Re: id command shows only primary group

On Fri, 2015-10-09 at 14:14 +0000, Islam, Sharif wrote:
> My LDAP server is running CentOS 6.6. Is there something
> new/different in nslcd.conf for CentOS 7.1? I also tried with
> different filter options but same result. "Nslcd -d" didn’t show any
> errors.

In nss-pam-ldapd 0.8.4 the default attribute to search for group
members was changed from uniqueMember to member. This is in addition to
the memberUid attribute which is also still supported.

If you are using uniqueMember you need to add the following to your
nslcd.conf:

  map group member uniqueMember

Thanks,

--