Re: Fwd: Help required regarding nss-pam-ldap

On Thu, 2017-08-17 at 14:49 +0530, Thejaswi Manjunatha wrote:
> 1) As expected the nslcd -d output shows "pam_authc_search BASE" as
> default behavior (When there is no entry of pam_authc_search in
> nslcd.conf).

Perhaps I should have been clearer: the interesting bit is the
comparison of nslcd -d output when an authentication is being performed
by nslcd. Particularly the output part with <authc=...>.

For this you have to stop the nslcd service (service nslcd stop) and
run it with the -d option in the foreground.

Kind regards,

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --