Re: Compilation Error

On Fri, 2018-07-20 at 09:36 +0200, Stefan Obermeier wrote:
> I am new here. I need a nss-pam-ldapd pack fpr SLES11-SP4 but there
> is none. So I tried to compile the source and i get an error:

The German makes it a little harder to read, you could do
  LC_ALL=C make
to get English errors.

> cfg.c:547: Fehler: »OM_uint32« nicht deklariert (erste Benutzung in dieser
> Funktion)
> cfg.c:575: Fehler: »GSS_S_COMPLETE« nicht deklariert (erste Benutzung in
> dieser Funktion)

You seem to missing some development headers for Kerberos functions,
specifically you are missing OM_uint32 and GSS_S_COMPLETE which are
defined in /usr/include/mit-krb5/gssapi/gssapi.h from the krb5-multidev
package on my system.

You can find out if these definitions are available on your system with
  egrep -r 'def.*(GSS_S_COMPLETE|OM_uint32)' /usr/include

The Kerberos headers are a bit of a pain to include because some
implementations do not work correctly if you import the header files in
the wrong order.

Can you also provide the config.log file for your system?

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --