Compatibility between nslcd and samba running as LDAP AD/DC server: services migration

Compatibility between nslcd and samba running as LDAP AD/DC server: services migration

I tried importing this into samba ad-dc
It failed because it accepts only matching cns, but if I'd do that I don't know
how to link properly, since there are more than one ports this service may be
sitting on

As follows:

echo       7/tcp
echo       7/udp
echo       4/ddp

dn:
CN=echo+ipServiceProtocol=ddp,CN=services,CN=ypServ30,CN=RpcServices,CN=System,DC=mydomain,DC=ldom
cn: echo
objectClass: ipService
objectClass: top
ipServicePort: 4
ipServiceProtocol: ddp

I need advice on the best way to put it understandable by nslcd, given also the
fact that unlike regular OpenLDAP database, multiple CNs with the same name may
exist, as long that the internal GUID is different