Re: fixes for getpeercred.c

On Fri, 2023-06-23 at 07:52 +0930, Brett Lymn wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 10:25:11PM +0200, Arthur de Jong wrote:
>
> Thanks.  There are a few more changes before we can compile cleanly
> on NetbSD, I have a proposal in to import the FreeBSD nss compat
> headers so we should just be able to use the FreeBSD style compat
> layer.

You might also be interested in
https://github.com/arthurdejong/nss-pam-ldapd/pull/36

> On another topic, can I gently prod about the change proposal I
> posted a while ago?  I am happy to do the work but it is important to
> me that the changes are incorportated into this project.

You mean per search-DN configuration? For attribute mapping you could
already use the "${attr1:-$attr2}" syntax for alternatives but not all
attributes can use these kind of expressions because they are used in
search filters. I'm guessing that could become pretty complex quite
quickly. I would personally see if something like that could be solved
in an LDAP proxy. I'm not against integrating such a change but since I
have limited time available I can't guarantee that such a change can be
integrated quickly.

Kind regards,

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --