Re: Filing an enhancement request

On Tue, 2024-02-13 at 10:25 -0700, Philip Prindeville wrote:
> What would help is the ability to write a temporary ("candidate")
> configuration to another path, and run "nslcd" to parse and validate
> that config, and then exit with a go/no-go status code.
>
> Thus I'm proposing two options:
>
> -f conf-file          pathname to alternate configuration file
>
> -t                    test configuration file for validity and
> exit

Thanks for your suggestion. It was implemented in these commits:
  https://arthurdejong.org/git/nss-pam-ldapd/commit/?id=baf3bee
  https://arthurdejong.org/git/nss-pam-ldapd/commit/?id=b42d8c0

> I'd have filed a bug but I can't figure out where to do that on the
> home page.

An email is fine but if you prefer you could create an issue in Github.

Thanks

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --