Re: [nssldap] nss_ldap not resolving groups?

Michael Holstein <michael.holstein@csuohio.edu> writes:

> That said .. auth works fine. doing 'id $user' returns the correct
> UID/GID and their names .. however, if I have a 2nd AD group of which
> that user is a member (yes, group #2 also has unix attributes), doing
> something like 'getent group' returns the GID/Name for the groups but
> doesn't show any members.

-h <hostname of server> <filter to find a group>', what does it
return? That should give a hint on how to configure nss_ldap.

Cheers,
\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
Systems Analyst/Developer    Phone: +46-13-21 46 00