[nssldap] nssldap group retrieve problem

[nssldap] nssldap group retrieve problem

hello!
I'm using a fedora 5 system, with nss ldap 0.2.1 and fedora-ds 1.0.4, and I
have a problem with group queries...
when I'm trying to query all users with the (set-get-end)grent functions, I
think it is nslcd_group_all in the source, I always get only 20 group
entries, but there are 127 entries in the directory.
I also checked the ldap access logs, which says it found 127 entries, I
think they are given to the nslcd correctly. I'm not using indexes on the
directory, and ldapsearch gives me corrent answers with the same filter
nssldap uses.
besides this, user queries are working fine!
can anyone help me with this?

kind regards
Sandor Jager