Re: [nssldap] Strange nss library behavior with OL 2.4.7

Re: [nssldap] Strange nss library behavior with OL 2.4.7

Hallvard B Furuseth skrev, on 15-12-2007 23:22:

Maybe someone knows? Can't really ask or report an ITS on the OL
list, since there's nothing wrong on OL's part.

Well, if you did not slapcat - slapadd the database when moving from
2.4.6 to 2.4.7, you may need to do that - or at least run slapindex,
since integer indexing has changed.  (I don't know why that would give
those results, but then I don't know how nss works either.)

Dett vĂ¡' dett, tusen takk Hallvard.

That was what it was :) I did a new slapadd, it wasn't just the indices, it didn't like the stuff in the 2.4.6 cn=config, either. I had to mv the old and create a new slapd.d before slapadd worked without croaking. But now id works normally ...

Best,

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw