[nssldap] Kerberos Autorenew and Autorefresh

[nssldap] Kerberos Autorenew and Autorefresh

About a year ago I contributed some code to the nss_ldap core which appeared in the mainstream for release 258. This code supports auto renew and auto refresh of Kerberos tickets using either a previously created cache or a keytab. I have been running kstart to get the initial ticket but tried to turn this feature off and let the initial ticket be created by the code in nss_ldap. This has not worked for me :-[ and I was wondering if anybody else has tried and succeeded with this.

So can I get a poll of anybody who is using these features and what sort of success they have had with them.

I am going to debug my problem over the next few days but if anybody has a working config and would be willing to share I would be grateful

Howard.