Re: [nssldap] Solaris 10 update 5 - nss_ldap makes nscd dump core

Re: [nssldap] Solaris 10 update 5 - nss_ldap makes nscd dump core

I haven't been following these Sol 10 threads so this may have already been suggested. We had issues with our own nss module and Solaris 10 and found that this patch makes things better

http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-138046-01-1

It fixes bug '6644077 nscd rejects foreign nsswitch backends'

-Patrick

Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
Hello Bernhard,
SUN changed the API so with Solaris 10 Update 5 nss_ldap does no longer
work, even when you fixed the bug that is triggering your core dump. But
you can stop nscd which of course triggers a ldap query for every getpw*
function.

        Thomas