[nssldap] Solaris 10 update 5 - nss_ldap makes nscd dump core

[nssldap] Solaris 10 update 5 - nss_ldap makes nscd dump core

Hi experts,
after patching the boxes to Solaris Update 5, my previous working
nss_ldap now makes nscd dump core.

I've built nss_ldap (and pam_ldap) to use libldap.so.5 (comming with
Solaris 10) and Network Security Services SSL implementation (also
comming with Solaris 10).

I've created many cores  and truss outputs for different kind of calls -
like 'gepwuid_r' or 'getgrnam_r'.

Analysing the core revealed that problem always happens in function

_nss_ldap_parse_pw

( line 99 ldap-pwd.c)

pw->pw_passwd = buffer;

Hower 'pw' is 'NULL'.

pw is 'retrieved' from the 'args' pointer argument of f.e.
_nss_ldap_getpwuid_r

nscd calls it's internal (not the one from libc) nss_search with
nss_search(NULL,...).

If nscd is shut down, nss_search from libc is used and this one doesn't
call nss_search(NULL,...) but nss_search(<Adress_of_some_structure>,...)

Unfortunately I can not shut down nscd because I've some legacy
application running which have been linked to libldap.so.4 and which do
no allow to use LD_PRELOAD.

How could this problem be solved?

Thanks in advance,
Bernhard