[nssldap] LDAP homeDirectory override

Hello.

I'd like to change homeDirectory attribute which I receive from our LDAP
server during PAM authentication. My aim is to override the original home
directory (received from LDAP) on one machine from, for example,

  /home/john

 /home/server1/john

and similarly for other users.

I have found "nss_override_attribute_value" directive, but it seems that
it does not some support some kind of variables like

  nss_override_attribute_value homeDirectory /home/server1/${uid}

Up to now, I was able to change homeDirectory to a constant string only.
Is that somehow possible? Or is there any other way how to do it?

Thanks a lot.