RE: [nssldap] RV: Unix id command and Openldap

RE: [nssldap] RV: Unix id command and Openldap

Me too hehe, I switched off nscd and I got

vmlx-lamp-intg:/home/okossuth # strace -f id 2>&1 | grep nss
open("/etc/nsswitch.conf", O_RDONLY)    = 3
read(3, "#\n# /etc/nsswitch.conf\n#\n# An ex"..., 4096) = 1264
open("/lib/libnss_ldap.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "Name\n#nss_map_attribute gidNumbe"..., 4096) = 1902
open("/lib/libnss_files.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 3
open("/lib/libnss_dns.so.2", O_RDONLY)  = 3
vmlx-lamp-intg:/home/okossuth #

still id does not show any secondary groups:

vmlx-lamp-intg:/home/okossuth # id jbosstest
uid=7000(jbosstest) gid=7002(ldaptest) groups=7002(ldaptest)
vmlx-lamp-intg:/home/okossuth #

Saludos,

Oskar Kossuth
Administrador UNIX