[nssldap] More patches to nss_ldap 265

I have just uploaded 3 more patches to the nss_ldap 265 code. These have all
been attached to the bug #412.

The patches deal with reconnection timeouts and SRV record sorting.

1.
        A simple change to make the logic handling maxsleeptime work as
originally intended. The change in behaviour is to enforce the maxsleeptime
option as a barrier to the increase of the backoff time rather than as at
present where it the backoff could grow to almost twice the maxsleeptime.
2.
        A change to increase the accuracy of the sleep periods - the system can
now be configured down to nanosecond level - although the actual accuracy will
depend on the systems ability to handle such durations accurately. A further
modification in this patch adds alternative backoff growth algorithms so that
the exponential backoff growth is now a default rather than the only option.
3.
        Code in the dnsconfig area that allow the sorting of the SRV records by
priority and weight. This allows data centre configuration of complex load
balancing strategies.

If anybody has the time to try these out (along with my other patches) and
report back I would be grateful for the feedback. Also, if anybody has a
working Solaris 10 build for this code (with or without my patches) could they
send me the details as I need to make sure my changes will build and operate on
the Solaris platform.

Regards, Howard

Coherent Technology Limited, 23 Northampton Square, Finsbury, London EC1V 0HL,
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 20 7690 7075 Mobile: +44 7980 639379
Company Email: coherent@cohtech.com <coherent [at] cohtech.com>  Website:
http://www.cohtech.com <http://www.cohtech.com/>