Re: [nssldap] More patches to nss_ldap 265

Re: [nssldap] More patches to nss_ldap 265

Howard Wilkinson wrote:
Sorted this one out I think. Added a mapping routine going back from
ns_ldap_return_code to NSS_STATUS and called that for all returns from
parseEntry, which turns out to be an internal function - could be declared
static probably....
Now run into another problem. The Solaris documentation defines the spwd (shadow password) structure as being populated with long's, which corresponds with that used by Linux. However, the header declares these to be ints. I am going to fix this with conditional compilation keyed from __solaris__ unless someone can suggest a better solution.

Is this a problem? Why do you need to change this. It could have implications
for 64 bit.

Coherent Technology Limited, 23 Northampton Square, Finsbury, London EC1V 0HL,
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 20 7690 7075 Mobile: +44 7980 639379