Re: [nssldap] Connection persistence

FYI,
there are a ton of free/open source software based load balancing
solutions out there that will handle failover should a backend server
fall over.  Some can even be deployed as H/A pairs for full
redundancy.  Pen, HAproxy, Linux Virtual Server, etc.  Just check
freshmeat.net and search "load balancer".

-Aaron

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic