Dominican VAT verification is missing in vatnumber library

Dominican VAT verification is missing in vatnumber library

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Dominican Republic VAT verification is missing in vatnumber library.

Legal Persons: 11 digits without hyphen.
Companies: 9 digits without hyphen.

python-stdnum 1.0

Currently We not are using validation function for Dominican Republic, but we are going to use vatnumber library for all vat verification will you please add the same.

Here is the link which suggest the syntax on Dominican vat numbers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vat_number
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/solutema/VALIDATION-CEDULA-RNC-AND-OTHERS/master/lib/jquery.sdq.js
http://vnsjava.blogspot.com/2005/10/validaciones-con-modulo-11-y-ms.html

Thanks,