Re: Stdnum: Mauritian national identifier number

Re: Stdnum: Mauritian national identifier number

Hi Arthur

Apologies for only getting back to you now, I've been on leave, both vacation and sick.

I've attached the document I received from the IT advisor in government, which is what I'm working off of.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Arthur de Jong <arthur [at] arthurdejong.org> wrote:
On Sun, 2018-07-22 at 13:58 +0200, Arthur de Jong wrote:
> Thank you, I'm working on integrating this into stdnum.

I did find one place where the validation in your algorithm does not
match the validation that is performed on https://eservices.mra.mu/appt
an/feedpdfapptan

Your algorithm says that the (randomly generated) number that starts
with M220635747478 should have an H as check digit while the URL above
only accepts the number with a 0 at the end.

Do you known which is correct?

Having public information on the validation would be helpful for this,
as well as a real test-set.

Kind regards,

--
-- arthur - arthur [at] arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --