Re: [External] Re: Korean BRN check digit

Re: [External] Re: Korean BRN check digit

El 11/12/20 a les 15:57, Laura Vallllosera Nonell ha escrit:

The point that I cannot find is how to calculate the check digit. About the format I could find it, but thanks anyway 🙂

There is a documentation from their website linked on the code:

https://www.oecd.org/tax/automatic-exchange/crs-implementation-and-assistance/tax-identification-numbers/Korea-TIN.pdf

But they only indicate there is a check digit and they do not indicate how to compute it.

The only possiblity is to check the correctness using the webservice.

As it is only a digit, you may brute force the webservice to find the right digit.

But normally, you will receive the full validation (with the check digits) so there is no need to compute it. Why you need to compute it?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com