Subject: Request addition of formats
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 00:21:50 -0400
From: Pierre Michel Augustin pierremichelaugustin [at] gnuhealth.org
To: python-stdnum-users [at] lists.arthurdejong.org
CC: info [at] dgi.gouv.ht, info [at] oni.gouv.ht

Hello,

I congratulate you for validating and reformatting standard numbers and codes in different formats.

I implement tryton and gnuhealth, both use Python library named python-stdnum. When I verify in this link: https://arthurdejong.org/python-stdnum/formats, NINU (Numéro d'Identification Nationale Unique, Haitian Unique National Identification Number) and NIF (Numéro d'Identification Fiscale, Haitian tax identification number) don't include.

I would like to you add NINU and NIF for Haiti in the list please.

Sincerly yours,
--
Pierre Michel AUGUSTIN
GNU Health representative for Haiti