handling data urls

(first attempt at sending message timed-out trying to connect to
bobo.arthurdejong.org[2001:888:1613::1]:25: Connection timed out)
(second attempt at sending message failed  "Client host rejected:
cannot find your hostname")

I noticed my webcheck (v1.10.4) reports were running into the hundreds
of megabytes of output.  I found out it's because webcheck is still
processing and reporting on 'data:*' URLs despite using
`--yank='data:'` on the command line.

If I'm going to keep using webcheck, it seems I'll need to modify the
software not to include entire data:* URLs in the reports. It's
not like data:* URLs need to be checked whether it returns a "404 file
not found".  It's not as if the entire text of a data:* URL needs
to be written in a report.

Is there something stronger than '--yank',
or will I need to write a patch to handle data:* in a special way?