Webcheck bug

Hello

I can't get this webcheck to work it seems to fail upon launching. Can't even get the help commands

I am running debian. installed pacman with pacman -Sy pacman-tools (something like this)
Then I ran the easy_install command provided in the README file
Upon trying to start webcheck I get this error. Same error when I try a full command. For example webcheck -o /tmp/myreport "website"

I also have a suggestion please remove the dot after your mailaddress under https://arthurdejong.org/webcheck/
the dot causes issues when copying your mailaddress

/Fredrik