Re: Erros Compiling nss-pam-ldapd on Solaris 10/x86

On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 13:13 +0200, Peter Ohlerich wrote:
> As I wrote earlier to Ted the compilation with enabled nslcd fails.
> I checked out r1225 and it failed to compile with an equal error
> like the Symas version:

Thanks for pointing this out and for providing the definition from
sys/ethernet.h. The original code was build on a Solaris 8 machine on
which the definition of ether_ntoa() and ether_aton() were missing from
that file.

Anyway, committed is a fix for this (r1226) that should now compile.
I've also committed another change (r1227) that should only cause the
replacement definitions to be used if they were not already provided in
a header file.

I'm still working on merging the changes from Ted so the NSS module
still won't work on Solaris though.