Re: Erros Compiling nss-pam-ldapd on Solaris 10/x86

On Sep 29, 2010, at 2:19 AM, Peter Ohlerich wrote:

> nss_ldap and pam_ldap compile out of the box (but I have not tested
> wether they are working). But when I enable nslcd it fails:

Instead of using nslcd daemon, we are using a slapd server extended with
name-service overlay, proxy cache, and ldap backend.

We have a paper titled "Provisioning Authentication, Authorization, and
Administration Services in Cloud and Enterprise Environments" which details the
architecture. We can distribute to those who are interested. I won't digress
further.

Cheers,

Ted C. Cheng
tedcheng@symas.com