Re: Erros Compiling nss-pam-ldapd on Solaris 10/x86

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 14:10 -0700, Ted Cheng wrote:
> Please find the Solaris nss-pam-ldapd code under the following
> download link:
>
> www.symas.com -> click on "Downloads" link -> login -> click on
> "Unsupported Freeware" -> accept "Symas End User Agreement for
> Unsupported Freeware" -> click on "nss-pam-ldapd Solaris" to download
> the code.

From what I read in the terms of service, any content I download I
cannot redistribute (see sections OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT and
RESTRICTIONS ON USE). Also, the Symas End User Agreement for Unsupported
Freeware mentions that the product is licensed under the GPL. In any
case nss-pam-ldapd is licensed under the LGPL. Also a number of the
terms of the EUA seem to be LGPL-incompatible.

If you can confirm that the file (nss-pam-ldapd-solaris.tar.gz) is only
governed by the LGPL I think it should be OK.

Also, if I add this to nss-pam-ldapd, what copyright statements of yours
would you like to have added (should it be Ted Cheng or Symas
Corporation)?