Re: Erros Compiling nss-pam-ldapd on Solaris 10/x86

On Sep 24, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Arthur de Jong wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 10:21 -0700, Ted Cheng wrote:
>> On Sep 24, 2010, at 6:08 AM, Arthur de Jong wrote:
>>> If anyone is willing to provide the missing part (how the NSS
>>> functions should be called by libc) I would be happy to integrate
>>> the work.
>>
>> Symas has the Solaris (Sparc) NSS working in our lab and would like to
>> contribute the code back to the community.
>
> That's great! If you have patches or similar, please drop them on this
> list or provide a download link if that is more convenient for you.

Please find the Solaris nss-pam-ldapd code under the following download link:

www.symas.com -> click on "Downloads" link -> login -> click on "Unsupported
Freeware" -> accept "Symas End User Agreement for Unsupported Freeware" ->
click on "nss-pam-ldapd Solaris" to download the code.

In addition to the changes in both the nss and pam subdirectories, the
autotools in the upper level is also adjusted to accommodate the cross-platform
support.

Cheers,

Ted C. Cheng
tedcheng@symas.com