ldap_abandon error

Dear Sir,

We are getting below error in our /var/log/messages every two to four minutes.
We would like to know the problem.

nslcd: [495cff] ldap_abandon() failed to abandon search: Other (e.g.,
implementation specific) error

we are using RHEL 6.0.with the nss-pam-ldapd-0.7.5-3

We have configured our nslcd.conf, nsswitch.conf as below
# /etc/nslcd.conf
uri ldap://127.0.0.1/
base dc=example,dc=com
binddn cn=manager,dc=example,dc=com
bindpw secret
rootpwmoddn cn=manager,dc=example,dc=com
idle_timelimit 3600

# /etc/nsswitch.conf

passwd: files ldap
shadow: files ldap
group:  files ldap

Kindly suggest any modifications is require in above config files for resolving
above mentioned error.

Thanks&Regards,
Siva.

individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.