nslcd feature request (combined pam_authz_search)

nslcd feature request (combined pam_authz_search)

Hello,

Here is a situation: I need to perform two different searches before authenticating a user:
* a user object should have a attribute "host" set to the $hostname of the machine
* a host object of $hostname shoud have an attribute "mode" set to "active"

It would be possible if I could specify more than one pam_authz_search parameter in nslcd.conf file.

A possible config block could look like this:

pam_authz_search (&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=$username)(|(host=$host)(host=$fqdn)))
pam_authz_search (&(objectClass=server)(mode=active))
satisfy any

Any thoughts ?