Re: Sizelimit problems

Well thanks, that solved my problem. We have reached 50000 objects
returned by the search, and then the LDAP search failed; I have
increased that limit in the LDAP server and now it works fine.

Now I have one more problem. If I do "gentent passwd" all users are
shown, but if I do "getent passwd USER1", I get no results, although
it was shown in "getent passwd". Any idea?

NB: Sorry, when replying I removed the list address.

Regards.