Re: Sizelimit problems

On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 14:21 +0200, Juan Asensio Sánchez wrote:
> It looks it is not about nslcd, more about nscd. If I run it using
> "nscd -d" everything works fine, but If it run with init script,
> caching is not working. Testing...

If you are debugging nslcd you should stop nscd because caching
interferes with finding the proper cause. If nscd is not running and it
still isn't working, you should paste the output of nslcd -d while
performing the failing lookup.

If it only doesn't work with the nscd cache, you can flush the password
cache with nscd -i passwd. There have been problems with nscd in the
past but it's been a while since I saw them myself.