Re: Using two differents LDAPS

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 07:26 +0000, DROUSSENT Jordan wrote:
> For a project, i need to used two different LDAPS. One get the
> posixAccount and the second to authenticate my users.
>
> I have just a read access on the first, that’s why I need to use a
> second ldap.
>
> In Centos 6, i can do this using /etc/pam_ldap.conf
> and /etc/nslcd.conf. But when I deploy nss-pam-ldapd on Debian
> Squeeze,
>
> There are one configuration file (/etc/pam_ldap.conf) but I need two
> configuration file…

nss-pam-ldapd currently works on the basis of a single LDAP
configuration so there is no easy way to have a different LDAP server
for PAM.

It seems that on Centos you are using nss-pam-ldapd in combination with
PADL pam_ldap while on Debian you are using both the NSS and PAM modules
of nss-pam-ldapd. If you install libpam-ldap on Debian you should have a
similar configuration.