RE: Using two differents LDAPS

I know that's libpam-ldap is configured in /etc/pam_ldap.conf in debian.
In debian 6 I do :
- aptitude install ldap-client nscd libpam-ldap libnss-ldap

-/etc/libnss-ldap.conf
_______________________________________
                base my_first_base
                uri ldaps://my_second_ldap:636 ldaps://my_firs_ldap:636
                ldap_version 3
                timelimit 120
                nss_base_passwd ou=utilisateurs, dc=my_second_ldap?one
                nss_base_shadow ou=utilisateurs, dc=my_second_ldap?one
                nss_base_group    ou=groupes,dc=my_second_ldap?one

                ssl on
                tls_checkpeer no
_______________________________________

-/etc/pam_ldap.conf
_______________________________________
                base my_first_base
                uri ldaps://my_first_ldap:636
                ldap_version 3
                timelimit 120

                ssl on
                tls_checkpeer no
_______________________________________

/etc/nsswitch.conf
 _______________________________________
        passwd: compat ldap
        group: compat ldap
        shadow: compat ldap

        hosts: files dns
        networks: files

        protocols: db files
        services: db files
        ethers: db files
        rpc: db files
        netgroup: nis
_______________________________________

- echo " tls_reqcert never" > /etc/ldap/ldap.conf

In /etc/pam.d/common-*, there are no special informations. This configurations
works...
Now with this  configuration in centos 6:

- yum install openldap-clients nss-pam-ldapd
- /etc/pam_ldap.conf
_______________________________________
                base my_first_ldap
                uri ldaps://my_first_ldap:636
                ldap_version 3
                scope one
                time_limit 120
                idle_timelimit 300

                ssl on
                tls_checkpeer no
                tls_reqcert never
_______________________________________

- /etc/nslcd.conf
_______________________________________
                Base my_first_ldap
                uri ldaps://my_second_ldap:636 ldaps://my_first_ldap:636

                base group ou=groupes,dc=my_second_ldap
                base passwd ou=utilisateurs, dc=my_second_ldap
                base shadow ou=utilisateurs, dc=my_second_ldap

                ldap_version 3
                ssl on
                tls_reqcert never
                timelimit 120
                idle_timelimit 300

                uid nslcd
                gid nslcd
_______________________________________

- /etc/nsswitch.conf
_______________________________________
        passwd: compat ldap
        group: compat ldap
        shadow: compat ldap

        hosts: files dns
        networks: files

        protocols: db files
        services: db files
        ethers: db files
        rpc: db files
        netgroup: nis

This works in centos 6, but when i do the same thing in debian, it's not
working. I test something else configuration but nothing in the logs file...
I test to install libpam-ldap and libnss-ldapd but I found no issue...
I hope you see any difference between centOS 6 and debian 6...