RE: Using two differents LDAPS

On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 13:46 +0000, DROUSSENT Jordan wrote:
> I check my centos installation, just openldap-clients and
> nss-pam-ldapd are here. I test nss-pam-ldapd in combination with
> libpam-ldap on Debian. But it's not working.

libpam-ldap is configured in /etc/pam_ldap.conf in Debian.

> When I do nslcd -d and I test to authenticate my user, there are no
> error logs no information log. I think that the nslcd service not
> working. When I use libnss-ldap and libpam-ldap, it's work...
> So i can use this solution, or I must use nss-pam-ldapd?

If libnss-ldap works and libnss-ldapd doesn't I would be interested to
know the difference. Information from /etc/nsswitch.conf,
/etc/nslcd.conf, /etc/pam_ldap.conf, /etc/libnss-ldap.conf,
/etc/pam.d/common-auth and any information from the logs would be
helpful.

Btw, if you are neither using libnss-ldapd or libpam-ldapd you can
remove nslcd.