Re: Issue with libnss-ldap on Debian squeeze, trying anonymous bind with a binddn

Re: Issue with libnss-ldap on Debian squeeze, trying anonymous bind with a binddn

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction Arthur. I had libpam-ldap instead installed by mistake.

Everything is working fine now :)

Thanks,
Jeremie