Re: group query regression?

Hello Arthur
Yes, I need the member attribute from our LDAP of course, so disabling it was not our solution. But disabling referrals like your next suggestion
made it work!!!
I guess you're also right about a bug in the samba4 LDAP, it's probably fixed in a newer version, I will check again if I get it upgraded.

Thanks a lot, you hit the nail on its head right away :-)

--
Met vriendelijke groet/Kind regards
Philippe Serbruyns

Department for Telecommunications and Information Processing (TELIN)
Ghent University     St-Pietersnieuwstraat 41,  B-9000 Gent, Belgium
Philippe.Serbruyns [at] UGent.be       https://telin.ugent.be/~ps/
tel:+32-9-264-8909                     https://twitter.com/phiser678