Re: Build nslcd for Solaris 10 and Solaris 11

Re: Build nslcd for Solaris 10 and Solaris 11

Hi,

quite some time ago my coworker has successfully compiled it for OmniOS 5.11. I asked him about pitfalls he encoutered.

He had to compile it against openldap package. After he compiled it, it died with segfaults right after first getent call. According to him there's different data format (binary on solaris vs text on other unixes). He do not remember if it could be changed by some option to ./configure or somewhere else.

Best,
Jakub