Re: [nssldap] nss ldap truncates users after turning on indexing in slapd.conf

Re: [nssldap] nss ldap truncates users after turning on indexing in slapd.conf

Hi Matthew,

Thank you very much, after using slapindex now everything works fine.
I was totally confused that other tools could see all entries and
nss_ldap not
thats why I didn't thought about using slapindex.

Thanks for saving my weekend ;)

Christian