Re: [nssldap] nss_ldap under Solaris 10

Jacob Pszonowsky skrev, on 23-01-2008 05:12:

You might take a look at nss_ldapd. I haven't used it yet,

I use it on a regular basis on 32-bit FC and RHEL5; on these platforms its very good, but segfaults when built on RHEL5 x86_64 platforms with a 64-bit libnss_ldap.so.2 (the author is aware of this).

but it splits the nss calls from the ldap library.

No it doesn't, it "splits" nss from pam. All nss calls still do whatever /etc/nsswitch.conf is configured for.

http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur/nss-ldapd/

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw