Re: [nssldap] nss_ldap under Solaris 10

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Jacob Pszonowsky wrote:

> You might take a look at nss_ldapd. I haven't used it yet, but it
> splits the nss calls from the ldap library.
>
> http://ch.tudelft.nl/~arthur/nss-ldapd/

I actually came across that a while back, but at the time it was very
alpha. Looks like it's come quite a ways and might soon be a viable
alternative. Of course, given one of their initial goals was to remove all
of the portability code in favor of simplicity, it's unlikely to work under
Solaris anytime soon :)...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson@csupomona.edu