Re: [nssldap] restricting users to certain hosts?

Re: [nssldap] restricting users to certain hosts?

Adam Williams skrev, on 06-03-2008 19:15:

[...]

when I run ldapadd to a user and have host: roark in the ldif, I get:

ldapadd: Object class violation (65)
       additional info: attribute 'host' not allowed

and i am loading cosine.schema.  have you seen this error before?

So do you have objectClass account too?

Watch out, it's a structural objectClass and probably won't do what you want if you're trying to use posixAccount records for your users (conflicting structural objectClasses).

Best,

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw