[nssldap] Nested groups

Hello,

I already posted a question about groups in  groups.
Now I studied the code in grp.c, but I must admit I did non understand how it works. From the comments I understand that it should be possible to create nested groups but I don't understand how to do this in opendalp an what the result of nested groups is.

What I am seraching for is a way to have groups that have groups as member and their members ( with memberUID ) should also be seen as member of the upper group in linux.

Can anyone please help me or tell me where I can find good documentation ( please not the RFC )

From what version on does nss_ldap support nested groups ?

Thanks
Andreas