Re: [nssldap] Nested groups

nss_ldap supports nested groups simply by having a group member being a group itself. The group member must be a DN, so the uniqueMember or member attribute would typically used (not memberUid).

This isn't actually specified in RFC 2307.

You also need to have rfc2307bis support enabled in nss_ldap, by putting nss_schema rfc2307bis in ldap.conf.

-- Luke