[nssldap] nss_ldap by padl on Solaris 10

[nssldap] nss_ldap by padl on Solaris 10

Hi all!
(I don't know whether this question should go here or not. I'm newbie on forum)

So, i have trouble using nss_ldap by padl with Openldap database.
I've installed nss_ldap by padl(padl.com) and i think it installed ok.
It was not easy because i had to fix some source files a little by hand.

I wanted to authenticate users using ldap. I moved userinfo from passwd to Openldap repository. And tried to lookup user entries by
getenv passwd
Nothing happens. Ldap works ok. I can ldapsearch this entries well.
It doesn't seem that anything wants to use nss_ldap library. slapd logfiles don't even have info that nss_ldap is loading, while other slapd activities are logging ok(default loglevel 256).

So, if somebody has used this on Solaris 10, have you any suggestions.

Here are my configs.

usr/local/etc/openldap/ldap.conf = /etc/ldap.conf

################
host 127.0.0.1

BASE   dc=alliluya,dc=com
URI     ldap://127.0.0.1

nss_base_passwd      ou=People,dc=alliluya,dc=com
nss_base_shadow      ou=People,dc=alliluya,dc=com

/etc/nsswitch.conf

###
passwd  files ldap
group    files ldap

###

libraries
/usr/lib/nss_ldap.so.1 -> /lib/nss_ldap.so -> /lib/nss_ldap.so.1

Anybody has this library working, or i'd better use native solaris ldap utilities?