[nssldap] Different results between "getent passwd user" and "id user"

[nssldap] Different results between "getent passwd user" and "id user"

Hi,

I have a linux server which was running debian etch for several month.
It was authenticating users against an ldap proxy (oracle virtual
directory). And it did quite well.

Yesterday, I upgraded it to lenny and now it doesn't authenticate
anymore.

After searching for config issues. I'm stuck with this one :

When I issue "getent passwd" and "getent passwd myuser", everything
goes well.

But if I ask user informations with "id myuser", it hangs and I have to
Ctrl+C in order to have my terminal back.

Any idea of why this problem occur ?

Thanks for your help.

PS : as sshd uses getpwuid() to retreive informations, it makes the ssh
daemon to be unavailable...

--
Emmanuel Lesouef