RE: [nssldap] pam_ldap and nss_ldap can't connect to LDAP server(s)

RE: [nssldap] pam_ldap and nss_ldap can't connect to LDAP server(s)

Thanks Andreas,

Yes, searching with ldapsearch works on AD when I bind with "-D
cn=valid,cd=distinguished,cn=name -W", generally ldapsearch (and other command
line tools and Softerra LDAP Administrator) works. pam_ldap isn't connecting.

Regards,

Aaron Hicks

Warning:  This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you receive it in error: (i) you must not read, use, disclose,
copy or retain it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email
and then delete the emails.
The views expressed in this email may not be those of Landcare Research New
Zealand Limited. http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz