RE: [pamldap] RE: [nssldap] pam_ldap and nss_ldap can't connect to LDAP server(s)

RE: [pamldap] RE: [nssldap] pam_ldap and nss_ldap can't connect to LDAP server(s)

Hi Karl,

When I use ldapsearch and bind with the same credentials, I get a sucessful
search on the filter (&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=ldapuser)), which is
the same search filter used by nss_ldap when I execute an id ldapuser or getent
passwd ldapuser

Regards,

Aaron Hicks

PS. None of thes LDAP users have previously logged into this server.

Warning:  This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you receive it in error: (i) you must not read, use, disclose,
copy or retain it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email
and then delete the emails.
The views expressed in this email may not be those of Landcare Research New
Zealand Limited. http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz