Re: [nssldap] Re: Re: disconnected nss_ldap

Re: [nssldap] Re: Re: disconnected nss_ldap

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 22:40 -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
I have it running
on my G1 phone, the process size is only 1.5MB.

I wonder how big it would be on my laptop, with an empty database.

It helps to tweak the config, of course. By default slapd uses up to 16 threads; on my phone I have it configured for only 2 threads. In practice, unless someone else is querying it remotely, it won't ever receive queries from more than 1 app at a time.

--
  -- Howard Chu