Re: [nssldap] Solaris 10 update 5 - nss_ldap makes nscd dump core

Re: [nssldap] Solaris 10 update 5 - nss_ldap makes nscd dump core

Hello Howard,

> thank you for the information. Can you comment on why you chose to
> statically link the libraries that nss_ldap calls in?

if a programm that wants to use nss_ldap.so via libc has another version
of the libs that nss_ldap.so need, it will crash. That's why I choose to
compile everything static in.

> We have been trying to use dynamic linking and keep being told that
> the routine gss_krb5_ccache_name does not exist, despite the fact that
> we can see it in the mech_krb5.so.1 library file.

What does ldd /path/to/nss_ldap.so say?

        Thomas