Re: [CSV format] output secret in base32 instead of HEX

On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 10:18 +0000, Vibert, Florent wrote:
> Yes I have another suggestion for improvement: as a user I would be
> able to specify the column names of the CSV.
> Today it is fixed columns and we have to update manually after file
> conversion.
>
> For example
>   From
>      serial,secret,time_interval,manufacturer
>      SN,KEY,timeinterval, provider
>
> A command line update of the -c parameter could help  :
>       -c
> serial:SN,secret:KEY,time_interval:time,manufacturer:provider
> Or a new parameter as you prefer

That was rather easy to add, see:

https://arthurdejong.org/git/python-pskc/commit/?id=6028b8e1f0bc2e5aa5486152a03a1856f226d507

I feel that I should start working on a quick manual page and some
tests for pskc2cvs now. :)

Kind regards,

--
-- arthur - arthur@arthurdejong.org - https://arthurdejong.org/ --